- Community Thanksgiving Service - Monday, November 19th @ 6:00 pm at the Park Hills 1st Assembly of God Church.
- No Evening Services (Awana, Youth Group or Adult)– Wednesday, November 21st.
- Mailbox for Missions – Begin Sunday, December 2nd.
- Preschool Christmas Program – Sunday, December 2nd.
- Kids Christmas Program – Sunday, December 9th.
- Ladies Christmas Fellowship – Friday, December 14th.
- Choir Christmas Musical – Sunday, December 16th.
- Christmas Candle Light Service – Sunday evening, December 16th.
Happy Veterans Day –
We salute all the men and women of Fellowship Church who have served, and to those who are currently serving our country in the Military. We are proud of you and thank you for your service and dedication.
Fellowship family and guests are encouraged to attend our Thanksgiving Banquet this afternoon beginning at 5:00 pm. Bring your food and let’s rejoice in the goodness of the Lord to His people. The Church will supply the turkey, ham, green beans, rolls and drinks. Families are asked to bring other vegetables, salads, and desserts.
If you purchase BEST CHOICE products, would you consider saving the UPCs off of the items and bringing them to church? Our LIFT organization benefits each year from money raised by collecting these labels. See Peggy Bailey for more information. (Drop off is a basket on the wall of the foyer behind the double doors.)